On July 3rd, 2013, Rich Johnson and Brian Gooding launched the franchise, Windermere Homes & Estates (WHE). With a “non-corporate” culture and continuous family style feel, Windermere Homes & Estates has been able to grow exponentially.
Four years later, with Windermere Homes & Estates 17th branch soon to open, approximately 450 agents, and operations in two different regions, WHE has grown to become Windermere Real Estate’s largest franchise in number of branches, 5th overall in number of transactions, almost 2,500 transactions, while assembling a talented team of experienced agents, staff, and leadership personnel that is second to none!
Within 4 years of successful operations, WHE has been able to expand its services all throughout Southern California, accomplishing more with each year. Some of WHE’s greatest accomplishments include:
- 2013: WHE Hires 70 Agents in the First 70 days in Business
- 2014: WHE Opens 5th Office
- 2015: WHE Hits a Billion Dollars in Sales * According to data taken from broker metrics
- 2016: Named Fastest Growing Brokerage in California: By First Tuesday Journal
- 2016: San Diego Association of Realtors® (SDAR) first time “Brokerage Achievement of Excellence”
- 2017: Named Windermere Real Estate’s Largest Franchise in: Number of Branches
- 2017: Named Windermere Real Estate’s Largest Franchise in: 5th Overall in Number of Transactions
- 2017: Now with Approx. 450 Agents, WHE is Set to Open Its 17th Branch
WHE thankfully celebrates this monumental point in history, giving all the credit to its thriving team of agents and of course, its amazing support team of family and staff.
Rich Johnson, co-owner of WHE exclaimed, “We are thrilled to have such an outstanding team of both agents and support staff! We owe tremendous gratitude to all the members of our team who helped to make this happen, from our office coordinators, training and mentoring team, our affiliates, our broker of record, and of course, our agents! Without them, we would not have been able to give back as much as we do, strive for as much as we’ve achieved, and hit the level of success we have reached today. We owe it all to them, and continue our outreach into neighboring areas of Southern California and beyond. Thank you to everyone who helped to make this happen.”